2008-10-5 18:33
纸落云嫣
常戴帽子,爱用假声,能弹钢琴。。对他就这点儿印象叻
不过,话说回来.他的毛线帽戴得怪有范儿的.
小天,其实我最喜欢他的那首《bad day》狠有感觉.你这首也不错,在BD前面出的,但是自从出了BD我就没听过这首了。
You packed your last two bags.
你收拾好最后两袋行李
A taxi's round the bend.
一辆计程车等在拐弯角
You used to laugh out loud,
你过去常常开怀大笑
But you can't remember when.
但你已记不起是什么时候
You lost your lines.
你不知道再说什么才好
It's like your moving out of time,
仿佛你正在脱离时间
And the whole world crumbles right beneath you.
而世界在你眼前瓦解
So,I might've made a few mistakes,
也许,我曾犯了一些过错
But that was back when you would smile,
但那是在你总会一笑置之的从前
And we would go everywhere,
我们一起看遍世间美景
But we ain't been there for awhile.
但那已是很久以前的事情了
And this I know,
我知道
There's a place that we can go---
有一个地方是我们可以去的
A place where I can finally let you know.
在那里,我能让你明白一切
'Cause I'm the onethat loves you lately.
因为现在,我依然爱你
You and me ,we got this great thing.
你和我,我们的爱情如此美好
We're the only one that's around,
是唯一可以依靠的
We're the pnly one that's around this Babylon.
是我们在这繁华世界唯一可以依靠的
I hope you find whatever you've been lookin' for.
愿你追寻的梦想成真
Just remember where you're from and who you are,
但请谨记你从哪里来,以及你是谁
'Cause there's a thousand lights that'll make you feel brand new,
繁华灯光也许会让你焕然一新
But if you ever lose your way,I'll leave one on for you.
但要是你迷失了方向,我会在这里等你
'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
因为现在.我依然爱你
You and me,we got this great thing.
你和我,我们的爱情如此美好
So,come back,get here,sit down,Relax.
所以,回来吧.回来这里.坐下来.放轻松
Everything's to see that you've come a long,long way,
一切都为了证明你已走了一段长长的路
And it's the place that you should be,
这里才是你的归宿
'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
因为现在.我依然爱你
You and me.we got this great thing.
你和我,我们的爱情如此美好
'CauseI'm the one that loves you lately.
因为现在.我们的爱情如此美好
You and me .we got this great thing.
你和我,我们的爱情如此美好
And we're the only one that's around,
是唯一可以依靠的
We're the only one that's around this Babylon.
是我们在这繁华世界唯一可以依靠的